3/15/11

Super Tuesday

This morning was a mad rush. I woke up completely exhausted, as I didn't get in bed until really late the night before. Neither my son nor myself are morning people and my husband, who usually gets us out the door in the morning, is out of town. So we rush out the door late. I give my son a cereal bar and a juice box, while I skipped breakfast.

At work, I had to attend a day-long workshop. Good workshops always have a supply of yummy snacks to keep participants happy while they're stuck in one place. Unfortunately, this was indeed a good workshop. There was a bounty of free chips, candy, snack bars and drinks. I didn't eat constantly throughout the day (unlike some of my surprisingly thinner fellow workshoppers). Here's what I took from the snack bar:

White popcorn (large portion): 280 calories
Whoppers candy: 6 balls x 10.5 calories per ball = 63 calories
Milky Way Midnight Mini: 35 calories
Baked Cheetos: 200 calories

Lunch was sketchy. They ordered deli sandwich rolls, which I couldn't eat. So I had a garden salad with ranch dressing and another bag of Baked Cheetos, for a total of 350 calories. Opps! I forgot dessert. I had two brownie triangles, equaling about 400 calories.

After work, I took my son out to dinner at Red Robin. I had a vegetarian burger with steak fries, with a strawberry cupcake for dessert. Total damage at dinner: about 1,000 calories.

Total daily calories: 2,328

Total exercise: 2,403 steps

No comments:

Post a Comment