3/16/11

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day!

I got stuff to do around the house, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast, so I decided lunch at Jim & Nick's BBQ wouldn't blow the diet. This place has the best cheese muffins in the world. Just look at them (thanks for the photo Chow Down Atlanta). You get as many of these as you want, for free, so I ate three (300 cals). For my entree, I had a baked potato (300 cals) and a salad with Ranch dressing (200 cals).

Lunch calories: 800

I didn't have any snacks. For dinner, I had some errands to run so I popped in to Jalapeno's Mexican restaurant. I ate free chips and salsa (350 calories) and a veggie quesadilla (250 calories).

Dinner calories: 600

Total calories consumed: 1,400

I forgot to wear the pedometer today, but my day was very similar to Monday (when I took in more than 6,000 steps).

Good lord, look at those cheese muffins. They're worth being fat for!



No comments:

Post a Comment